The Outcast Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Character Database

Keywords

GROUP  COUNT  rainpelt  

Justice system

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Justice system Empty Justice system

Post by Loki Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:38 pm

I decided that maybe this would be more fair for serious issues then simply out right banning someone as other members may disagree. I think if we had a little' justice system then we could make it more fair for the 'accused'.
We would have:
An overall judge- My self or Longstorm who will make the decision as we are the top dogs of this site.
prosecutor(s)- A maximum of 3 people who will defend their case or present their story (The main person(s) involved)
Defender(s)- A maximum of 2 people who will defend the person 'accused' (The main person(s) involved or friends)
accused- They will tell us their story
The public eyes- anyone in may cast their vote on the judges decision and whether it is unjust or fair after the judges make their own decision, if both judges decisions differ then the vote will be split
the winning decision will take place.

I have an idea what this will be used for first...
What say you?
Have I been watching too much law and order? or a fair idea?
Loki
Loki
Admin

https://outcastwarriors.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Justice system Empty Re: Justice system

Post by Gast Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:32 am

I think it's a good idea.

Gast

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:53 am

But can we really depend on the lower ranked members of the site? The friends of the accused? This site is so very small that everyone is connected in some shape or form - we're not so spread out that we can find people who are neutral to the subject at hand as a typical case would be.
If evidence is brought forward then what happens happens. If that isn't satisfactory, (this is continued in a PM to Loki).
But I heed your words, Loki. If you believe this system will work, then I will support you.
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum