The Outcast Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Character Database

Keywords

rainpelt  COUNT  GROUP  

Hawkfeather vs. Talon

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hawkfeather vs. Talon - Page 2 Empty Re: Hawkfeather vs. Talon

Post by Guest Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:49 am

Hawkfeather finally went on the offensive. Lunging forward, Hawkfeather knocked Talon onto his back, and made to bite into his neck... Then saw the fear in Talon's eyes. He paused for a moment, and looked over at Shimmerpelt. Talon took advantage of his brother's moment of pity, and forced him off him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:22 am

Shimmerpelt rushed forward and stood in front of both of them. They had to be careful to to attract the attention of any other cats.

"Both of you stop now!" growled Shimmerpelt, her eyes blazeing at the both of them.

"I am not totally sure why both of you are fighting but I think it is best we move this fight somewhere else. I know niether of you would want more cats getting involved in this would you?" mewed Shimmerpelt furiously.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:56 am

"No. We end this now." Talon hissed, and Hawkfeather nodded. "We have no choice." Talon hissed, and vaulted Shimmerpelt, landing squarely on Hawkfeather's shoulders. Hawkfeather reared up, and spun Talon off his back. As soon as he fell, Talon lunged at the Exposed underbelly of Hawkfeather. But he was too slow. Hawkfeather quickly sidestepped, and Talon ran past him. Never breaking stride, Talon jumped up, spinning in midair, and jumped off the thick trunk of an ancient oak. Hawkfeather saw what was happening, and leaped in at Talon. The two met in midair, and hung suspended in the air for a moment, clawing and biting anywhere they could reach. Talon finally pushed off his smaller brother, landing on the ground on all fours, whilst Hawkfeather crashed into the ground. Hawkfeather got up, just in time to see Talon lunged towards him. Reacting quickly, Hawkfeather reared up, and grasped Talon's head in both paws. Twisting his body, he spun and viciously slammed Talon into the ground. Hawkfeather dropped, and leaped at Talon's limp body. He misjudged the distance, and landed behind Talon, just as he got up. The two spun to face each other, waiting for the next barrage of attacks. Hawkfeather leaped first, his amber eyes blazing fury and range. Talon slipped underneath him, his own eyes darkening to a deep emerald green. Then the two were fighting once again, as the wind blew furiously. It almost seemed to be in protest of the fight. Above, dark storm clouds grew and darkened further, casting an immense shadow. Every solid hit, claw, bite, anything, was punctuated by a massive thunderclap. When the two broke apart, retreating to about 10 tail lengths of each other, a bolt of lightning split the ground between them. Both the quarreling cats ignored it, and raced at each other. Talon hit first, ramming his brother's shoulder, knocking him back several feet. Hawkfeather stood shakily. "I will never give up. I am not just fighting to kill you. I'm fighting to honor my parents, these lands, and my Shimmerpelt. I will never let scum like you take any of that from me." Talon's temper flared, and he snarled, "You wish." Hawkfeather leaped at him across the jagged earth, paw's barely touching the ground. Talon was caught off guard by his sudden speed, and caught the full force of his brother's fury. Hawkfeather snarled, and slashed his brother's flank, feeling a rush of energy fill him. Talon leaped up, sending Hawkfeather flying. He landed on all fours, and resumed his attack. But Talon dropped a shoulder, and flipped him over his shoulder. Hawkfeather landed, skid, and rose again. Through his fury, Hawkfeather heard the voice of his mother. "You were destined for great things." Then his Father- "And he will be great." He stood there, dazed, while Talon rushed in. Hawkfeather snapped to attention at the last second, and flipped nimbly back, then raced in once more to deliver the blow that would finish it all. But Talon was too quick, and His paws slashed through thin air. Spinning, Hawkfeather scoured a claw across Talon's nose. Talon snarled, and retreated for a moment. Hawkfeather did the same, resting for a minute. Talon was the first to attack this time, leaping high in the air, aiming to slam Hawkfeather's head into the ground. Hawkfeather realized his purpose, and flipped onto his back, lashing out with all his paws, throwing Talon back into a tree. Talon quickly rose once more, and paused for a moment to catch his breath. Hawkfeather waited for the right moment to strike once more, and kill this abomination.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:46 pm

What are those cats doing on my border?Daystar asked himself as he stared at the battle.He saw one cat get ready to kill. He started running. Then his trot turned into a full sprint. He saw two other cats, but ignored them. Finally, he thought, The Mud cats wouldn't have even reported this....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:49 pm

Talon lunged at Hawkfeather, claws unsheathed, arms outreached. Hawkfeather neatly dropped, flipped onto his back, and sent Talon flying. He rose again, catching a glimpse of another cat. Ignore it. He thought. Talon is the prize.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:51 pm

Daystar saw the other cat go flying, and it pushed him faster.Soon, he was his fastest, a dangerously fast speed. He prepared to ram into the cat who was winning.He was a dozen tree-lenghts now....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:54 pm

Hawkfeather heard fast pawsteps, and turned to see a flash of golden fur. Hawkfeather got ready to fight this cat as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:56 pm

Daystar was a tree-length away when he left his feet.When he rammed into the cat, time slowed down. Daystar could hear the woosh of air come out of the cats mouth.He unsheathed his claws, ready to rake them down the tom's belly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:58 pm

Hawkfeather's breath left him as the cat hit him. Moving with the impact, Hawkfeather spun as if in slow motion, quickly facing the cat and viciously slashing with his claws fully out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:01 pm

When the cats landed, a pain seared through Daystar's right eye. He could feel it seal shut, as a slash was across it.He ignored the pain and attempted to rake his claws down the tom's shoulder.He jumped out of the fray, straight on his feet.Then he got his legs low, preparing for more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:03 pm

Hawkfeather skidded back a few feet, then steadied himself. He felt his shoulder throbbing, but shut down on pain. He faced the cat, a tom. "My quarrel is not with you. Why do you fight against me?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:10 pm

"You can't kill cats on my territory," Daystar answered," Even if they must die. " He took a deep breath.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:14 pm

Hawkfeather looked at him blankly, then broke out in laughter. "I'm sorry, but Talon must die."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:04 am

"And what did Talon do to deserve this?" asked Daystar, who was still itching to fight. If this tom attacked at any given second, he would be prepared.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:09 am

"My whole family. 3 kits, and my parents. His Parents. Everything." Hawkfeather mewed. "He killed them."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:16 am

"I see," Daystar mewed," but why?I want to hear his side of the story." His eye throbbed as fresh blood spilled from the deep gash, but he ignored it. Worst pain has numbed him before.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:21 am

((Im going to drop another one of my cats into this.))
Fern peeked out of the bushes. She saw the cats talking and slipped out of the bushes.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Talon finally stood. "He is telling the truth. I killed them out of spite."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:24 am

"Are you two kin in any way?" Daystar asked. He scented a new cat."You don't have to hide."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:26 am

"He is my brother." Hawkfeather mewed, as Fern stepped out of the bushes. Then she spoke. "Hello Hawkfeather. And Talon."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:29 am

"What do you want?" he asked the she-cat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:31 am

"I was looking for some clan named Dewclan." Fern mewed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:36 am

Daystar was surprised.How did she know of his clan?And why was she looking for it? But Daystar couldn't say he was the leader until they were out of earshot."Hawkfeather," he mewed," You have until the count of three until I will send an entire platoon of Mud cats after you. They would like the practice.Fight with your brother elsewhere.Dewclan territory is no place for you to spill blood."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:40 am

Hawkfeather and Talon cast a sidelong glance at each other. "You seem unaware of the power that each of us holds." Talon growled. "We have been restraining ourselves."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:42 am

"I could kill both of you without any thought.I've killed more cats in one night than you in your entire lives.Get lost before you're both added to my list of kills." Daystar growled. It was true, he had killed seven in one night, but out of self-defense.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:43 am

"A little scrap like you? I doubt it." Talon hissed. Hawkfeather growled. "I have a prophecy to fulfill."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top