The Outcast Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Character Database

Keywords

rainpelt  GROUP  COUNT  

Hawkfeather vs. Talon

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hawkfeather vs. Talon Empty Hawkfeather vs. Talon

Post by Guest Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:16 am

Hawkfeather roamed the distant lands. He had left his one true love behind, and missed her dearly. But it all came down to the final battle. If he failed, there would be nothing to miss. Hawkfeather saw a cat in the distance, accompanied by a small kittypet.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Talon was hunting with his kittypet friend, Dage, when he saw another cat off in the distance. He looked oddly familiar, yet a complete stranger.

Back to top Go down

Hawkfeather vs. Talon Empty Re: Hawkfeather vs. Talon

Post by Guest Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:51 am

Shimmerpelt had been traveling for a while now and began to think she went the wrong way but stopped when she noticed two cats she wasn't familar with. She looked around and couldn't see any other cats from her view. Were these cats friendly? I guess there is only one way to find out I guess, thought Shimmerpelt and began to pad towards them.

"Hello there!" mewed Shimmerpelt, she slowed to a walk as to not seem threatening.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:54 am

TAlon dipped his head respectfully, his gaze leaving the horizon for a moment. "Hello." Looking back out there, the cat that was once there had vanished.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:55 am

Shimmerpelt relaxed knowing these cats seemed friendly and were of no threat.

"I am looking for a friend of mine. His name is Hawkfeather, did he happen to come by here?" mewed Shimmerpelt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:57 am

"What does he look like?" Talon asked, flinching internally. He had betrayed Hawkfeather, and now he was corrupted himself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:59 am

"He is a dark brown tabby with stripes that look like feathers almost." mewed Shimmerpelt.

She sensed something was up with this cat but didn't show it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:01 am

"Hawkfeather." He hissed under his breath.

Back to top Go down

Post by NKninja Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:59 am

Dage's head drooped even more, ANOTHER cat in my territory?! When can I have some peace! she thought, giving an annoyed glare and Shimmerpelt. "So whats this Hawkfeather about?" she asked, her kit-like attitude getting to her.
NKninja
NKninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:49 pm

"Huh? Oh, nothing." Talon mewed lost in thought, unaware of the cat on the branches behind him, silrnt as a ghost.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:29 pm

Shimmerpelt felt a little uneasy with these two cats.

"Well if you haven't seen him around then I will just leave and get out of your pelt." mewed Shimmerpelt, and gave a nod of farewell to both Talon and Dage.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:45 pm

Talon nodded, and mewed, "I wish you luck." Then he had a sudden wave memory pop into his mind: Hawkfeather as a kit, Hawkfeather leaving, and Hawkfeather swearing vengeance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:19 am

Shimmerpelt began to pad away and gave one last glace back at the two cats and continued on her search for Hawkfeather.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:22 am

Talon turned to Dage. "I have to go. There must be somebody out there that can help me."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:55 am

Shimmerpelt padded a few more feet and turned around and sat down to watch the two cats. She didn't trust them and had no idea why. She just had a feeling she should stick around.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:04 pm

With a final nod to Dage, Talon began trotting away, briskly walking past Shimmerpelt. He heard a sound behind him, and caught a brown flash of fur, as his forepaws were swiped out from underneath him.
~~~~~
Hawkfeather had been patient.... Too patient. He had waited until it was too late. Leaping down from the tree, he raced past the Kittypet, Shimmerpelt, and came up behind Talon. He hooked his paw In Talon's, and yanked them out from beneath him.

Back to top Go down

Post by NKninja Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:58 pm

That's it! Dage growled to herself. She didn't want another cat to destroy her scent markers! With the instinct of rage, she unsheathed her short, trimmed claws and raced to Talon's side, angrily sinking her small sharp teeth into Hawkfeather's neck. She didn't care at all who this flea bag was, she didn't want to see anyone here fighting!
NKninja
NKninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:00 pm

Shimmerpelt was quick to react and unsheathed her claws and pounced onto the kittypet. She tried to slash at her underbelly to get her off of Hawkfeather.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:01 pm

Hawkfeather twisted, and snapped as The little kittypet. "This is not your fight."

Back to top Go down

Post by NKninja Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:05 pm

"I dont care!" she yowled to the raking claws on her back. "It's not yours either!" she was directly talking to the two before she sprang off Hawkfeather's back "Kittypet or not, blood will not be shed!"
NKninja
NKninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:06 pm

"Shimmerpelt. Explain to her. Talon and I have Business." Hawkfeather hissed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:26 pm

Shimmerpelt's gaze went from Hawkfeather to the kittypet.

"Hawkfeather is Talon's brother. He has a score to settle with him and is his fight alone." mewed Shimmerpelt, calmy but her fur was bristling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:29 pm

Talon snarled, and leaped at Hawkfeather with lightning quickness. Hawkfeather bounded forth, and hurtled his brother easily. But he was not the target. Talon started running, running, running to anywhere that could help him. Hawkfeather spun, and began chasing him, not losing ground, but not gaining any either. He was merely keeping pace with his brother. Talon had barely reached the forest, when Hawkfeather finally caught up with him. Jumping onto Talon's back, Hawkfeather smelled another scent maker, similar to Tawnyclan's, but different. He was in clan territory again. Talon felt a pang of unease himself. Throwing His smaller brother off, he raced back to the border, only to have his rear paws swiped out from underneath him. The sky darkened to a blood-red, and the brothers were fighting on unfamiliar territory. They both were slashing and biting, not falling back, and never pausing.

Back to top Go down

Post by NKninja Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:00 am

Dage had left to her home, not caring of what could happen next.

From afar, Razz, part of a mudblood platoon was evesdroping to what had happened, every rake, bite, slash, and drip of blood. If only I could tell boss about this, he thought, and padded away to the dewclan camp.
NKninja
NKninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:03 pm

Talon and Hawkfeather broke apart, panting heavily. Talon had a gash above his eye, and blood was dropping into it. Hawkfeather had a large bite on the back of his neck. Hawkfeather paused for a moment, and Talon leaped in. Hawkfeather ducked under the attack, and rammed his head upwards, knocking Talon up and back. He quickly leaped to his feet, and began planning his next attack.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:26 am

Shimmerpelt continued to follow them and watch the fight. She wanted so badly to help Hawkfeather but she had the feeling he would not approve of it if she did. She noticed that they had crossed into another clan's territory but ignored it anyway. She was going to be there to help Hawkfeather if he needed her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top