The Outcast Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Character Database

Keywords

rainpelt  GROUP  COUNT  

I'm back.... If there's anything to come back to

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I'm back.... If there's anything to come back to Empty I'm back.... If there's anything to come back to

Post by Flameheart123 Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:24 pm

Refer to title.

Apologies for becoming inactive for....what... two years? This place was a large part of my childhood, and I'd like to keep the memories going as long as I can, even if they're in small doses due to the lack of traffic this place has now. Seven years, almost nine if you account the original site.... that's amazing. I used to have dreams about this place.

Flameheart123
Flameheart123

Back to top Go down

I'm back.... If there's anything to come back to Empty Re: I'm back.... If there's anything to come back to

Post by Ezziestar Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:04 pm

Hi, hi! Very Happy

Welcome back! I've been missing everyone tbh. So glad you're back with us.
Ezziestar
Ezziestar

http://warriorsofthesun.createforum.eu/

Back to top Go down

I'm back.... If there's anything to come back to Empty Re: I'm back.... If there's anything to come back to

Post by Longstorm Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:47 pm

Omg have we really been doing this for 7 years??? Holy f8ck.

Hi!!! Good to see you again! I'm not really RPing atm (actually I haven't in a 1+ years) but I'm pulling together sort of a book just for us from all of the RPing we've done. It's gonna take a while, but I believe it's going to be a good way to recount all of the plots and clear up any inconsistencies in the narrative. It's even going to include the story from the old site, the old site, start to finish (albeit somewhat altered to flow with the rest of the story.)

This place is a massive part of my childhood too. I don't think I'll ever be over it. It's my hope that when I finish the book(s?) I'll be ready to resume the story, though this time around there will be character stats to smooth out hunting and fighting...
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Flameheart123 Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:32 am

That's crazy because I've been trying to compile somewhat of an anthology as well Very Happy . Although mine is in vignettes that relate to stuff I understand about the lore. It's awesome that you both are still here!
Flameheart123
Flameheart123

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezziestar Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:17 am

Smile And I've just been adding bits and pieces here and there on the actual forum... But it's more of a solo rp with myself. ^-^;

I'm just building more into Stormclaw and Snow (Snow's a new one I made for myself).

But I'm glad you've come back to join us when the roleplaying starts up again. Smile
Ezziestar
Ezziestar

http://warriorsofthesun.createforum.eu/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top