The Outcast Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Character Database

Keywords

GROUP  COUNT  rainpelt  

Before Dawn - the secret arts of the Tawneyclan warrior

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Before Dawn - the secret arts of the Tawneyclan warrior Empty Re: Before Dawn - the secret arts of the Tawneyclan warrior

Post by Ezziestar Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:00 am

((Ah yes that's a great way to work it out. Smile I've been contemplating making another Tawnyclan warrior, one that's survived the battle because I also thought Tawnyclan could do with a new warrior or two. :3

But since I haven't rped all my cats I'm not sure if it's a smart decision.))

Stonepaw was dreaming, he was running but he didn't know what from. He saw a figure of a cat in the distance, the scent was familiar however he couldn't tell who it was. 
He picked up on a she-cat's voice purring his name, "Stone. I wondered where you ran off to."

He slowed down his pace, until he was right next to the she-cat. She had pale Amber eyes and he couldn't see her pelt colour but could see her silhouetted outline. "Who-."
Stonepaw was cut off when the she-cat purred, "Let's go now. I don't think your father would be too pleased with us staying here."

A sting of emotional pain hit him, at the mention of his father. 'But who is she?'
"What's wrong little one?"
"Who are you?" Stonepaw tried to say but instead all he heard was his voice saying, "Nothing Momma. Just miss him."
She sighed. "Yeah... I miss him too."

Stonepaw sat up awake, tears stinging his eyes. Was I crying in my sleep? He used a forepaw to quickly wash himself and calm down. It took him a few moments to look around the den and come to terms that it was just a dream.

He stretched and yawned as he slowly made his way to the entrance of the apprentice's den. He let out a shuddery sigh as the chill of the air reached him, however his coat was thick enough for him to bare it.

He glanced around the camp, however he felt as if he had no energy from the constant running in his dream. He stayed just outside the den, hoping the cold air would help give him some sort of energy. Guess I didn't sleep well last night. He sighed quietly, knowing there wasn't much he could do.

((I'll make it that Ezziestar is still sleeping in her den, but would probably wake up when dawn arrives.))
Ezziestar
Ezziestar

http://warriorsofthesun.createforum.eu/

Back to top Go down

Before Dawn - the secret arts of the Tawneyclan warrior Empty Before Dawn - the secret arts of the Tawneyclan warrior

Post by Loki Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:36 pm

Leopardstorm sat alongside Swiftwind and Honeyfang as they allowed the early morning air penetrate their bones.

The air was thick with damp, morning dew made the three mentors feel alive and well awake. Honeyfang enjoyed her slightly thicker coat, whilst Swiftwind and Leopardstorm both felt the chill in the low wind. A fog clung to the ground desperately, making these wild cats feel secure. 

"This is a great place for a Camp." Swiftwind said in approval. 
Leopardstorm nodded and looked over her shoulder, "I sometimes miss the spaciousness of our old camp, but curling up with a fellow clan mate in the hollows of these entwined trees seems so much more suitable than a lonely nest."
"Well, I enjoy the privacy of my quarters," Swiftwind smiled to himself, mocking Leopardstorm's tone. 
The she-cat eyeballed him and looked down from where they were sitting before saying, "How do you want to do this Swiftwind?"

"I know Mosspaw knows a little bit about these techniques, but I'm more worried for her confidence than how well she can climb a tree right now," the clan deputy said with a sigh, "Honeyfang will lead the hunting patrol along with Mosspaw. And if you can follow the way of Solarstorm and see if you can find where he's got to I'd appreciate it. I hoped he'd come back by now but if he insists on sulking..."
"-I'll see it gets done, this will be a great chance to help Mosspaw culture her leadership skills," Honeyfang said quickly. 
"You know who to take with you," Swiftwind said. 

"So we'll take our two to high trees?" Leopardstorm said to Swiftwind.
"I'm thinking of the cats at Darkclan," He told the two, "I think we should get them today. Hailkit, Dawnkit and Strikefast must come back now, we need them. Those two kits are almost old enough to start their apprentice training. We need warriors now more than ever. We must push our apprentices. It will be tough but there is no choice. If they are not warrior material by the end of the next full moon, then we have failed them."

The two she-warriors looked at Swiftwind with round eyes. 
"Mosspaw lacks confidence, she has shown herself previously to be perfectly capable of fighting and hunting. While Sinewpaw and Stonepaw both need brushing up on their skills and a good cold spell to solidify their spirits. This is important that these three apprentices are not wasting their time doing stuff cats much younger than themselves should be doing. They are far too old to be called Mosspaw, Stonepaw and Sinewpaw. Moreover, the apprenticeship of both Hailkit and Dawnkit is so important right now. If only Dawnkit would become a warrior and not a medicinecat..." 

Uncomfortably, Leoparstorm and Honeyfang share a look and Honeyfang advised Swiftwing warily, "Dawnkit is a gift from Starclan, the aging Pantherleap is still not used to Tawneyclan ways and I see in her eyes she hates it among us. Dawnkit is needed as a medicinecat more than another warrior."

Sagely, the Tawneyclan deputy nodded and huffed a little, "well, let's hope that we wait no longer for our own apprentices." 

(OOC: I say "you know who to take" because we usually have ghost NPC clan cats in any clan that are referred to as "those cats" or "the other warriors", nameless clan cats there so when a new character is added not only is it not so strange that a new person RPs a character that could reference a pre-arrival post but it also means when we have hardly any players, we can fill spaces without worrying.

I'm going to start finishing the Tawneyclan warrior page soon so new players have a thing to go by. Another thing is that I'm not sure what to do about those still in Darkclan, so I'll speak to Emily but it might be that we just pretend they collect them rn and I'll do a large post like this and say "They are all tired but at least they brought them back" kind of thing.)
Loki
Loki
Admin

https://outcastwarriors.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top