The Outcast Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Character Database

Keywords

GROUP  COUNT  rainpelt  

Tarnished souls are alike

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tarnished souls are alike Empty Tarnished souls are alike

Post by Guest Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:01 pm

Arador had always delighted in the dawn.

He didn't give so much as a thought to the dark-light good-evil stereotype, how people would think he should find joy in the darkest hours of night instead of the rising of the day. After all, he was ruthless, ready and able to kill if he had to, and partly mad; the darkness was a haven for those of such ways, were they not?

No, Arador loved the way the sky darkened to a deep black, darker than that of midnight, as if the night was fending off the day in a final stand, then the sky warped into brilliant colors, twisting and writhing and casting a beautiful portrait of the morning. The stars shone one last, defiant light upon the world before giving way to the mighty sun that rose above the horizon, scattering the heavens in the midst of a stunning whirlwind of color.

Now, he watched the sun slowly rising over the edge of the world, a slight smile on his face. The dawn was indeed beautiful, with paint spilling over the sky. Today it was a rosy orange and bloodred, something he occasionally fancied as the blood of all the dying spreading a shining stain over the sky, letting the world know that all who are mortal must die someday. You will die, though not today, so don't convince yourself to be immortal.

Arador knew that lesson all too well.

But for now, he just watched the painting of imagined blood spill across the horizon, lighting the world with a haze of amber. Yes, Arador loved the dawn. It gave him the illusion of hope, of dreams, of peace. In the dark of the night all his evil and failings were painfully clear to his blind eyes.

Back to top Go down

Tarnished souls are alike Empty Re: Tarnished souls are alike

Post by Guest Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:29 am

OOC: What in the.... I was lost halfway through your post...
IC: Ripple (long-lost loner brought back to life) raced along the edges of his 'territory'- technically it wasn't his, but he liked to call it that anyway. He sniffed the bark of a beech tree and rubbed his cheek against it, walking around its circumference until his scent was all over it. He raised his muzzle and sniffed, detecting the faint tang of another cat.
Strange-smelling cats were common in the area. This was, after all, a neutral ground that none of the clans owned. But this... this was different...

Back to top Go down

Post by NKninja Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:50 pm

OOC: excuse my lack of posting, ima here Very Happy

IC: watching the lone dawn rise above the night sky in awe, a blueish she-cat also watched it in amazement of such a beautiful sight as she padded along the territory. Then, she stopped, as she smelled a light but strong scent of... A Tribe cat! She looked around quickly, until in the corner of her eye, she saw a instinctively large Tom, just downhill from where she was.
Being carful of where she stepped, Icefeather walked down to get a closer look at this 'rogue'
NKninja
NKninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:16 pm

GH, this is a private thread...

ic: Arador quickly noticed the sound of not pawsteps-everyone was very careful about where they stepped these days-but breathing, soft yet quick, and he knew someone was approaching. He didn't react, waiting for them to get closer.

Back to top Go down

Post by NKninja Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:02 am

Getting closer to the strange tom, Icefeather noticed that he hasn't reacted one bit as she walked to him.
when she was at least 2 foxlengths away, she stopped cold, claws unsheathed, "Who are you" she growled in a harsh tone.
NKninja
NKninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:06 am

"I might ask you the same." he said, not turning or flinching. "After all, you approached me, suggesting that I was here first. If I was here first, that could well make you a trespasser."

Back to top Go down

Post by NKninja Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:02 pm

Finally, Icefeather, sheathed her claws and slowly sat down. " fine, i'm Icefeather" she calmly mewed, swishing her tail in anticipation.
NKninja
NKninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:36 pm

"My name is Arador." he replied, still not looking at her. "Of the Lone Star."

Back to top Go down

Post by NKninja Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:08 am

steadily, Icefeather padded to Arador's side, Giving him an admiring look, " so you ARE a tribe cat" she purred in surprise. " But i've never seen you in the mountains, where did you come from?"
NKninja
NKninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:56 am

"Not a Tribe cat." he corrected. "An anti-tribe. I come from over the mountains, where a clan called Moonclan used to live. They're gone now, but there are two tribes there, along with the rest of my group."

Back to top Go down

Post by NKninja Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:39 am

Icefeather paused just for a moment, and then sighed, " well, I guess you could call me anti-tribe as well.."
She then scratched the scar that spread across her face, slowly remembering what the territory's environment was.
NKninja
NKninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:48 am

"Yes?" Arador asked, still not looking at her. "Which tribe do you fight, then?"

Back to top Go down

Post by NKninja Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:49 am

OOC: lol, what tribes are there?
NKninja
NKninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:54 am

are there any tribes around here?

Back to top Go down

Post by NKninja Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:55 am

OOC: um... i dunno.... RESEARCH TIME!!!
NKninja
NKninja

Back to top Go down

Post by NKninja Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:07 am

OOC: i PMed loki about the matter, but i'll just make up the name at the moment.

IC: " the tribe of Fallen Stars , they betrayed me" she growled under her breath

OOC: and this is for you
Tarnished souls are alike Arador16

Last edited by deathstare on Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
NKninja
NKninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:27 am

OMG thank you! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

ic: "I fought the Tribe of Burning Streams-or rather, their leader." Arador said. "I hope to kill her someday."

Now he turned to look at her, showing her his gleaming eyes and his face for the first time.

Back to top Go down

Post by NKninja Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:42 am

OOC: Icefeather is hooked now.. LOL

IC: Icefeather paused just for a heartbeat, What did the leader do to make Arador want to kill her, she thought quickly. She quickly turned her head to the sunrise, not showing her face " And why is that?" she asked in a smooth tone.
NKninja
NKninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:06 am

XD

ic: "Many things." was the firm but evasive reply. "The least of which involved humiliation and betrayal of my loyalty. Her little game ruined lives, and now she's going to pay for it."

Back to top Go down

Post by NKninja Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:01 pm

OOC: okay, just found out that the tribes from the barren lands are possibly going to be moved here, i'm going to edit that last post with the tribe of fallen stone XD

IC: " I have never seen any troubles sweep into Burnsky's eyes, but if you say it's true, Then it must be" she replied with an honest tone " If only we could show our true selves to our tribes... and then blossom would never attack me again" thinking about what she had just said, Icefeather realized that she sounded... Bloodthirsty??!!!
NKninja
NKninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:34 pm

wait what??

ic: "It was a long time ago. Wounds have healed, but I haven't forgotten." he replied. "I knew this tribe at the beginning-the very beginning."

Back to top Go down

Post by NKninja Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:24 pm

OOC: i dunno *shrugs*

IC: " Then that wasn't a long time ago" she shrugged, and turned to Arador, showing she was just kidding.
"So, if you don't live with the tribes, where do you live?" She asked curiously.
NKninja
NKninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:39 pm

"Anywhere. Everywhere." he replied. "If there is prey, I hunt. If there is shelter, I sleep. If there are cats to chase, hunt, kill, I call it home..."

Back to top Go down

Post by NKninja Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:57 pm

She looked at Arador for just a moment, until a swift, chilling breeze swept through her long fur.
" so, your a rogue," she replied softly, awkwardly brushing her paws against the cold grass. Then, as if lightning struck her mind, Icefeather said " if you would accept it, you could be in my den for tonight".
NKninja
NKninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:26 am

"I would be honored." he said smoothly. "And that is why we are called the Rogue Star, Icefeather. Apart from all the others."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum