The Outcast Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Character Database

Keywords

rainpelt  GROUP  COUNT  

Dage's Backyard

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dage's Backyard Empty Dage's Backyard

Post by NKninja Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:27 am

OOC: May I intrude that this is taking to the end of leaf-fall. Dage's house is near Tawneyclan territory, so her house is near the edge of the twolegplace and near the forest.

IC: In the midst of sunrise, Frost was scattered across the backyard of the twoleg place Dage lived in. The glass slide window opened and Dage softly padded out. On her neck now was a real collar with no bell to it. It was black with one purple stripe on the front of it. It dangled from Dage's small neck.
After messing with her new accessory, she bounced over to the Raspberry bush and stuck her head into the opening, " Good morning, Talon!" she mewed as she looked at the figure of the tom, his flank rising and sinking as he was settled in the small 'den'
NKninja
NKninja

Back to top Go down

Dage's Backyard Empty Re: Dage's Backyard

Post by Guest Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:30 am

Talon lazily flicked his ear, then sat up. "I'm right here. Do you have to yell?" He joked lightheartedly.
((Is Frost a she-cat?))

Back to top Go down

Post by NKninja Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:39 am

OOC: frost as in the frost that is scattered across the ground in the morning XD

IC: " Well it's cold out here, I might have been worried" she uncomfortably mewed, flicking her stubby tail ( I LOVE STUBBY TAILS!)
NKninja
NKninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:42 am

((I fail. XDD. And we all know that.))
"Me? Cold? I'm used to it." the tom mewed, standing up now.

Back to top Go down

Post by NKninja Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:48 am

" As if?!" She retorted.
After a moment, Dage raced over to the door and grabbed what she had brought out, " Here, I stole this from the twolegs, they call it.. Chicken? Oh well, it's delicious then the rabbit pellets the give me!" She dropped it in front of Talon, attempting not the take a deep bite or drool all over it. He hadn't eaten either, but Talon looked like he hadn't in about 3 moonrises.
NKninja
NKninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:50 am

"Keep it. I'm going hunting." Talon mewed, walking out into the crisp morning air. "I remember my first winter hunt. It was fun, tracking mice and rabbits through the snow, waiting to pounce through it."

Back to top Go down

Post by NKninja Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:52 am

Dage looked up at the sky as he talked about the snow, " And I soon hope it does happen again! Snow is beautiful, but freezing" She mewed crossly to herself.
NKninja
NKninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:54 am

Talon laughed, then nimbly leaped up onto the fence. He flicked his tail, and dropped down on the other side.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:19 pm

OOC: I shall join, AND YOU CAN'T STOP MEH! Twisted Evil
IC: Sitting with her tail flicking from side to side, Minerva watched a bright-winged butterfly, a regular visitor to her Manpersons' backyard. It flitted over the picket fence (coming from outside America I have no idea how to spell it, or what it does O.O) before deciding to land on a particularly large flower.
A few houses away she could hear cats talking. She tuned it out, preferring to listen to the sound of the butterfly. If you listened, the butterfly actually makes a soft humming noise that only the keenest ears could detect.
OOC: Its a cat thing, PLEASE don't try to listen to a butterfly! Embarassed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:25 pm

((A Picket fence? XDDDDD))
Talon breathed in deeply, trying to catch a whiff of mouse or rabbit. Instead, he smelled more cat. "FIgures. Nothing around here." He grumbled, annoyed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:34 pm

OOC: What so funny Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:35 pm

((Nothing.)) lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:07 pm

OOC: Sorry to intrude, but would you like me to make you, NK., a kittypet-home board for your kittypet? Or does your cat go rogue later and there's no point?
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by NKninja Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:32 am

OOC: Dage will stay a kittypet, but may stray afar from her home multiple times, So yes. That would be great!

IC: Dage watched Talon from the blue fence. " You know mice are east of here, right?" she mewed softly while simotaniosly (fail XD) messed with her collar, using her trimmed claws to scratch at the metal piece that was cold on her neck.
NKninja
NKninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:01 am

"Remember. Just got here." Talon joked lightly, smelling for rabbit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:26 am

OOC: Minerva has her own board. YAAY!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:49 am

((And so will Dage. Eventually.))
The wind blew, carrying the scent of fresh mouse.

Back to top Go down

Post by NKninja Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:43 pm

Dage lifted her head from the rogue as the sweet and tangy scent of mouse filled her nostrils. She jumped off the fence and got into a relevantly stable hunting crouch, and softly padded over to a small tree. From behind, Dage saw the small mouse nibbling on a poppy seed not to far from it's burrow. She padded closer to it, instinctively flicking her ears as she did, and then she pounced! The mouse could smell her but didn't have enough time to react and was squished by her large paw. she picked it up by it's tiny scruff and bit hard, hearing a small crack from it.
"YES!" She howled in victory, " I finally caught one!" she finished, triumphantly padding towards Talon, her head held high.
NKninja
NKninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:46 pm

He ignored her, instead crouching down in a hunter's crouch. He swiftly made his way towards a rabbit, stopping about every fox-length. When he was within pouncing distance, the rabbit fled, and Talon tore off after it. He finally cut it off, and killed it with a slice to the neck. Walking back, he purred. "And I caught it too."

Back to top Go down

Post by NKninja Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:56 pm

Dage narrowed her eyes at the large catch, " No phare," she said, her mouse muffling her voice. " It's only because your older." She retorted in protest. Either way, she sat down and began to bite into her kill, the warm blood seeping into her mouth, the salty taste was really unexpected from what she had heard from others, but she still savored the moment and nibbled on.
NKninja
NKninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:11 am

Talon nudged the rabbit over to her. "Eat it if you're still hungry." He purred. "I'm used to hunger."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum