The Outcast Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Character Database

Keywords

GROUP  COUNT  rainpelt  

Alone, but never forgotten.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Alone, but never forgotten. Empty Alone, but never forgotten.

Post by Guest Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:11 am

Talon was meandering through the low grass. This time of year it would normally begin to snow, or things would begin to freeze, but it was not so. All the better, too. Talon hated snow. Some cats didn't, but he wasn't one of them. He had traveled long and far, from beyond the mountains, from beyond the great lake that once was there. And he once traveled with his friends; Hawk, Sarah, and her brother, Cody. They had been his best friends along the perilous journey. Then they were savagely killed by a pack of Twoleg dogs. Talon's eyes began to water as he thought of them, then he shut his eyes tight. "No. I have to be strong for all of them." He whispered to himself. "For all of them." Sitting down on a large boulder that seemed to have been dropped in the middle of the field, he closed his eyes, and remembered the life he had once. Maybe it would come back, someday....

Back to top Go down

Alone, but never forgotten. Empty Re: Alone, but never forgotten.

Post by NKninja Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:27 am

OOC: WOO SNOW!!! XD

IC: Rustling was heard from afar, the grass flailing around bringing the scent of Twolegs. What flew by was a flash of tan fur spotted with black dapples. " TAKE THAT YOU LEAF!" the cat yowled in victory as she swung the leaf around in her mouth. She was small, about the size of a rabbit, she had no tail and a tight, black ribbon was around her neck, luckily unable to choke her but could with enough brute force.
She turned to Talon when she noticed that she was messing with the leaf right in front of him. She instantly grew scared, but that feeling changed as she dropped the leaf and stood, back arched and fur bristling, " What are you doing in MY territory?" she scowled, unsheathing her small claws.
NKninja
NKninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:29 am

"Passing through." Talon mewed calmly. He was beyond used to fighting with other cats: Both verbally and physically. "Is there some problem?"

Back to top Go down

Post by NKninja Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:35 am

she straitened her back as if getting out of character " Well, yea. Your in my territory.." she awkwardly mewed, scrabbling at the leaf underneath her paws.
NKninja
NKninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:38 am

"And?" He asked, eyes glinting. Talon's heart was filled with... Almost a happiness. He knew he would never feel pure happiness for a long time. "If you haven't noticed, there's more than one cat that has passed through here. And there were no borders."

Back to top Go down

Post by NKninja Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:51 am

She narrowed her eyes, " Of course there were! From that oak tree to this fence!" She growled immaturely, flicking her stub of a tail, " You just didn't smell it because your reeking it up!" Or I smell like those furless creatures too much, she thought. "And it doesn't matter, I have declared this as my territory and i'm not going to leave you to ruin it!"
NKninja
NKninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:54 am

Talon yawned, then mewed, "I sense that you are frustrated. However, If I choose to stay here for a night, You could not stop me." At this, he flicked out his own long claws.

Back to top Go down

Post by NKninja Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:00 am

The she-cat's eyes widened, getting a bit frightened with the length of the cat's claws, " Umm.... Well.... I could try but i'd loose my tail, Oh wait!" She sarcastically growled, but sheathed her claws and lowered her head, " I was messing with you, no need to be so strict," She awkwardly took her paw out in a tribe greeting fashion, " I'm Dage, and i'm a kittypet..." " Well, I wish I wasn't," she added softly to herself.
NKninja
NKninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:02 am

Talon nodded. "I'm Talon. And If you don't like it here, why don't you leave?" He mewed,, sharp ears catching her soft mew.

Back to top Go down

Post by NKninja Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:07 am

" Me? A seven month old cat fending for herself? Thanks but no thanks" Dage replied, stretching her back and sitting down comfortably on the cold but grassy ground.
NKninja
NKninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:09 am

"You could come with me." Talon mewed without thinking. "If you want..."

Back to top Go down

Post by NKninja Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:18 am

" Or I can stay here and skirmish around the city like a real tom" She replied as she padded away towards a blue picket fence, and sprang on top of it, maintaining her balance. " You look tired, You know you can rest here for the night... Talon" Dage said as her ripped ribbon got stuck on an open nail, she instantly tugged on it and it undid itself.
NKninja
NKninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:19 am

Talon smiled, then padded over after her, leaped onto the fence, and looked around. "Nice place you got here."

Back to top Go down

Post by NKninja Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:36 am

OOC: Yay, I can now do my architecture practice :3

IC:

The clearing was significantly large from the other Twoleg territories. It's grass was luscious and green, scattered with flowers on the sides of the fence. There was a cobblestone trail that lead from the opening of the twoleg den, to a small pond filled with large, whiskered fish.
To the back of the House, Ivy grew on it's sides, and large leaf sprawled raspberry bushes under them, " You can sleep here," she pointed with her paw to an opening in the raspberry bush, " It's better inside then it looks from here" she mewed, tilting her head to Talon.
NKninja
NKninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:39 am

Talon smiled, and jumped down. "I'm used to bad places." He purred, then looked over at the bush.

Back to top Go down

Post by NKninja Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:56 am

" Even with rats and brambles?" Dage asked, jumping down after Talon, " I should warn you that my Twolegs come out in the morning to 'take' me out, So don't let them spot you, or were both Catnip!"
NKninja
NKninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:59 am

"Yeah, And they didn't bother me. As for your twolegs, they won't see me." Talon purred warmly.

Back to top Go down

Post by NKninja Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:11 am

OOC: Moving this topic to the city
NKninja
NKninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:15 am

ok?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top