The Outcast Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Character Database

Keywords

rainpelt  GROUP  COUNT  

Escape the wildfire

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Escape the wildfire Empty Escape the wildfire

Post by NKninja Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:45 pm

OOC: This leads on from Searclan's territory, Pretty much they had to leave as the fires got so much out of hand.

IC:

They had lost, vanquished, forced out of their own land. Crow kept his head low, tears dried but visible on his face. They were not far from the river. It's babbling and gurgling could be heard, getting clearer each time.
Next to his own clan, Searclan's leader Spike trailed forward, anger in his eyes. Pantherleap, Whitepaw, and the two other birds we by him.
Maintaining his balance, Kusu was beside him as a counterweight, encouraging him to keep moving, " Just a little bit longer" she nudged with her beak onto his shoulder. Crow paused multiple times, attempting to push the swan away with his head.

From above, the parakeet Kusu helped returned, but with no luck finding what she needed, " What the hell are you doing?!" he squawked, flapping vigorously, " Helping, because your small body won't!" She retorted, walking on with the tom.
NKninja
NKninja

Back to top Go down

Escape the wildfire Empty Re: Escape the wildfire

Post by Rainpelt Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:31 am

Blacklcaw followed behind, stepping gingerly over the hot, charcoaled bark and leaves. He kept looking back at his used-to-be home. Nowhere else will truly feel like home than here, Blackclaw thought sadly, but, might as well get used to it.
Rainpelt
Rainpelt

Location : HERE! Where else? Well, I'm not really here, just vanished...

http://wildwhispers-v2.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Post by NKninja Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:05 am

As Blackclaw looked back again to the burning forest, a large fume bursted out of the fire, forming and reflecting in Silverpelt moving figures of the stars. If looking closely, you could see they were the figures of two elders and a warrior. For each moment, they faded and re-appeared.
The three cats came towards Blackclaw, their deceased eyes glaring at him. "Fire will spread through the sky," The warrior firmly mewed. It was Flake with her glowing blue eyes and glossy white fur.
And she disappeared, "End the feud," Said one of the elders, this was Fallenwing's mother, Raystream," or be consumed in their grasp." Growled the grey elder, Stonestripe. This was Fallenwing's father, who both were murdered by him.

The remaining two disappeared and Flake returned again, sorrow now in her eyes. " And please Blackclaw, Tell Crow not to worry about me. I may have not entered the place of no stars, But i'll always be watching him." A tear fell down her face as she faded into debris...
NKninja
NKninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainpelt Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:34 am

The remaining two disappeared and Flake returned again, sorrow now in her eyes. " And please Blackclaw, Tell Crow not to worry about me. I may have not entered the place of no stars, But i'll always be watching him." A tear fell down her face as she faded into debris...

Blackclaw stumbled, almost falling flat on his face. He could hardly believe what he had just seen; it shook him to his very core.
'Fire will spread through the sky; end the feud, or be consumed in their grasp.' What does that mean? He wondered, Well, whatever it means, I better tell Crow what Flake said. And Spike, too, about the prophecy.

With that, he rushed to Crow's side. "Crow! Crow!" Then he softened his tone. "You'd never believe what I just saw and heard! Flake said--"
Rainpelt
Rainpelt

Back to top Go down

Post by NKninja Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:51 am

"-FLAKE IS DEAD YOU MOUSEBRAIN!" He growled harshly, then turning back down to the ground. " She's dead.." He softly mewed now, looking despondent and ill.
" If you think i'm going to fall for your Searclan jokes, then think again!
Crow trotted forward, envy in his eyes as the river was strait ahead.

The parakeet flew down onto Kusu's head, intentionally plucking small feathers, " Come on- what was it- Kusu? These guys don't look right! We should leave... Like NOW!" he squealed, " Oh and now it's 'we', You've grown soft, for me?" She began to laugh or whistle with enthusiasm. " Until they get to the river, Then 'WE' can leave" She finished, moving towards Crow a bit faster then before.
NKninja
NKninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:03 pm

Pantherleap, Rook and Flame were all carrying what they had managed to salvage from the fire, in their beaks and talons for the birds, and using a specialized kind of basket, rough-woven with dry reeds, for the cat. The rations included several stalks of wheat, thick with sap and slightly nourishing. The birds were given the task of handling the few medicinal leaves and roots. Every few pawsteps Pantherleap would tip back her head and yowl a curse in the language of the panthers, berating and lamenting the traitor Fallenwing, who was so obviously the culprit to this act of arson.
Pantherleap looked up as Blackclaw, one of the Searclan warriors, stop abruptly and stare at nothing. Curious, the black cat came up next to him as he muttered, "the feud, or be consumed in its grasp."

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainpelt Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:33 pm

OOC: So Flake is at the Place of No Stars, or not?

Blackclaw was startled at Crow's sudden emotion, but not altogether surprised. "Crow," He was determined to deliver his message, "I know Flake is dead, but listen to me! I don't care if you'd hate or love me for this, but Flake told me to tell you not to worry about her, and even though she may not have entered the Place of No Stars, she'll always be watching over you."

That said and delivered, he went back to his position. Pantherleap shot him a curious look, so Blackclaw told him, "I think I just received a prophecy. Come with me to Spike and you can hear it for yourself."
Rainpelt
Rainpelt

Back to top Go down

Post by NKninja Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:47 pm

OOC: No, Flake is in Starclan.
The reason I said that was because Coreclan follows the religion of the Place of No Stars, therefor he can't speak to Flake.
I may change that. Possibly have Crow have a conflict with himself about the good of Starclan or the bad of Dark Forest.

IC: Crow watched Blackclaw walk over to Pantherleap, his eyes not showing any signs of happiness or joy, only rage and pouty, He padded forward, ignoring the pains of his broken rib, notched ear and bleeding leg.
Kusu stopped and looked up to the parakeet. "Okay, you can leave, their only a few ravens away from the river anyways" She said, " I have a name!" He said " It's umm.... well it's Boied-" "-You look more like a Serae," Kusu interrupted.
The Boied stopped to the thought of the name.. "hrmm... Yea.. that doesn't sound too bad of a name.. Serae. Okay, i'm Serae!"
NKninja
NKninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainpelt Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:40 am

OOC: Ah, I see, thanks for the clear-up. Smile

IC: Blackclaw could feel someone's eyes tracking his every move, but when he looked behind him, no cat was staring as he had imagined. I'll bet it's a cat from StarClan. Or Place of No Stars. He shuddered at the thought, but pushed it away.
Spike was in front, of course, so he had to shoulder his way through. Blackclaw was almost behind Spike when the heavenly sound of burbling liquid nearby stopped him on his tracks.
Rainpelt
Rainpelt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:08 am

Spike responded," Fallenwing the phrophecy has come we have to heed it's warning unless... we want to end uplike Flake consumed by the fire's of that reached group."

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainpelt Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:25 am

Blackclaw nodded. "Yes, and we don't need to lose any more members."
Rainpelt
Rainpelt

Back to top Go down

Post by NKninja Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:27 am

" Or do we," Crow intruded from afar, only hearing what Blackclaw had to say.
NKninja
NKninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainpelt Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:32 am

"Do we?" Blackclaw asked, suspicious.
Rainpelt
Rainpelt

Back to top Go down

Post by NKninja Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:58 am

" Only if you want to be like Flake. I would be fine if Spike did that" he snorted both firmly and enthusiastically.
NKninja
NKninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainpelt Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:12 am

Blackclaw only turned away, still doubtful. "Well," he addressed Spike, "what's our first plan of action? Find a new campsite?"
Rainpelt
Rainpelt

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainpelt Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:43 am

OOC: I really hate to double post, but...
Rainpelt
Rainpelt

Back to top Go down

Post by NKninja Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:08 am

OOC: Sorry, I expected BP to go, but i'll just answer.

IC:
Crow sighed as he stood upright and stretched his spine, " Our first action is to go across the river and recover. We have no need to make new campsites. That territory is rightfully ours and it will stay that way!" He growled to Blackclaw, adjusting his stance so he could move forward.
NKninja
NKninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainpelt Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:11 am

Blackclaw looked a bit embarrassed, then envious of Crow's seemingly omni knowledge, but forcefully shook it off. He went back to the back of the group, tail dragging behind him. Heliotrope-dotted mesas were passed, but Blackclaw took no sight of them.
Rainpelt
Rainpelt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top